What to Bring
Required Items (not provided at the center
- Alarm Clock, torch and lock. (Please note that You will not be able to use your cell phone or other personal electronic device as an alarm clock)
- Enough comfortable and modest clothing. Modest dress is required for both men and women.
- Any medication you are taking. Please make sure you bring enough for the entire course.
- Torch Light
- Water Bottle
- Toiletries (soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, towel..)
- Indoor footwear/slippers: easy slip-ons e.g. clogs, flip flops, etc.
- A shawl or light blanket for use in the meditation hall.
- Seasonal items like raincoat, umbrella etc.
- Meditation cushion.
- Bedding: sleeping pillow, bed cover and one light blanket.
Please Do Not Bring
- Inappropriate Clothing: Tight, transparent, revealing or otherwise striking clothing (such as low risers, shorts, short skirts, tights, leggings, sleeveless, tank or skimpy tops)
- Cell phones and other personal electronic devices
- Computers or other electronic equipment
- books, diaries, journals and other reading/writing materials
- musical instruments
- personal food items
- tobacco in any form
- non-prescribed drugs
- Scented toiletries or perfumes
- religious or spiritual objects
- jewelry or other unnecessary valuables